The Schwinn AC Performance bike makes the most of your spinning time by creating the optimal pedal stroke. Instead of regular brakes making contact and wearing down your flywheel, six magnets provide the resistance and create aggressive inertia. This in turn promotes the use of a 360-degree pedal stroke, as opposed to the less productive up-and-down pedaling motion of other spin bikes. Riders produce endorphins faster, and their circulation increases – great for runners or those looking to build muscle mass around damaged areas. Meanwhile, Schwinn’s use of ISIS spline technology gives your crank and bottom bracket assembly much longer life.
Schwinn’s latest innovations to its Authentic Cycle product line reflect the pioneering spin bike company’s renewed energy and continued commitment to intelligent design, quality manufacturing and authentic riding experiences. With a greater selection of bikes and more customization options than ever before, Schwinn invites you to get to know the AC Performance Bike and see why the most demanding fitness enthusiasts in the world ride Schwinn.
- Carbon Blue™ durable toothed drive train provides an Authentic Cycling experience
- Magnetic Resistance Brake for zero drive train maintenance
- Optional 4iiii® crank arm powermeter delivers accurate strain gauge power feedback to help riders train harder and smarter
- Optional Echelon2 Console provides immediate feedback to help riders train with results
- Morse Taper pedals for increased durability and reliability\
- Performance Plus™ handlebars ergonomically designed for reduced hand pressure in performance positions
- Schwinn® Fit System enables versatile seat and handlebar adjustments for refined positioning
- Frame Finish – Powder Coated Aluminum
- Recommended User Height: 4’11” to 6’8″