The Club 24 Spin bike is sure to withstand the hardest of spin classes and the most intense training.
The commercial grade frame and 24kg flywheel ensures a quality session of sweating.
The Club 24 is also belt driven so it’s quiet and that one step up in smoothness. Not to mention the direct drive system will allow you to get that same challenging resistance when you pedal backwards.
- 52.8 lbs. (24 kg) flywheel
- Micro vertical and horizontal adjustment of handlebars and seat
- Large easy to use adjustment knobs
- Belt drive for a silent workout
- Direct drive – for resistance when pedaling forward and backward
- Emergency braking system
- Long life brake pad on top of the flywheel for a more even consistent feel
- Cushioned ergonomic saddle with comfort groove
- Extra large 29” front and rear stabilizers for increased stability
- Levelling pads on front and rear to protect floors and provide a secure feel on uneven surfaces
- Front transport wheels
- 2 water bottle holder locations
- Pedals include toe strap and SPD clips
- Foot Print: 44”L x 29”W (110 cm x 72.5 cm)
- Weight: 123.5 lbs. (56.06 kg)
- Shipping dimensions: 43.5”L x 9.5”W x 34.5” (109 cm x 24 cm x 87 cm)
- Shipping weight: 134 lbs. (60.86 kg)