The PRO 540M Crossover, with its sturdy steel carriage and its steel net, is a tough table that respond perfectly to the need of institutions such as schools, youth centre, campsites, resorts, hotels, etc.
Equipped with oversized wheels and big steady legs, this table is the optimum roll-away table tennis table choice among the most resistant ones and it can be installed on uneven surfaces to allow more playable options.
This table, as all Outdoor tables, is specially designed to be weatherproof and can be left outside all year long in any weather: rain, snow, ice, etc.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
- 7mm Ultra-durable Outdoor Laminate Top (Excellent Bounce): Cornilleau outdoor tops range in thickness from 5mm to 9mm – the ticker the better the bounce. With its 7mm top, the PRO 510M Crossover gives an excellent bounce. The table top is build with density laminated resin that is designed to resist rough weather and shock and to be extremely durable.
- Mattop© : Anti-glare : The Mattop© anti-glare coating reflects 10 times fewer sun rays than a standard top which offers a better outside playing experience.
- 60mm Thick Outdoor Aluzinc© Ultra-durable Frame: The frame of the table is made of an anti-corrosion alloy made of steel/aluminum and zinc. Combined with the 60mm thick structure, the frame ensures a good flatness of the table while making it extremely solid and durable.
- Compact Technology®: The patented Compact Technology® system lowers the chances of falling over, of a kid slip between the panels when in storage position and ease the opening and closing of your table. With the Compact Technology®, it’s easier than ever to store your table where ever you want without worrying about the space.
- DSI: Integrated Double Security: Thanks to its central handle located under the table top, the table is easily opened or closed and is also fully locked in playing and storage position. The DSI system has 16 locking points to offer the highest level of safety on the market.
- Extra-Large “Special Outdoor” Twin Wheels: The oversized (200mm diameter) large (32mm) twin wheels combined to the ultra-resistant outdoor conception offer unprecedented mobility, agility and ability to cross especially on rough terrain.
- Extra-large Adjustable Leg Pads: The Stand is reinforced with a steel insert to provide stability and durability. Thanks to the extra-large leg and the adjustable leg pads, this table can be placed and plaid on any terrain.
- Steel Fixed Net: The net is coated against corrosion which makes it permanent and is fixed so it is inviolable.
- Central Handle: With its central release handle located under the table, the table tops can be opened and closed with ease by a single person.
- Solo Practice: This table has the playback facility which allows for training in solo at any time by folding one side of the table.
- 4 Corner Protection Pads: Flexible soft rubber protection on each corner of the table to provide maximum security for everyone.