The WAVE PLUS 12.0 is the leading All-Round SUP in our range. Its great board shape with extra wide deck, thick profile, curvy rocker and responsive handling make it the WAVE PLUS collection’s best performer for leisure paddling or small waves. If you are looking for perfect control and comfort in all water condition, the WAVE PLUS 12.0 is your choice.
- 13 cm wide center stringer construction from top to bottom and on both sides of the board, makes the WAVE model solid even in windy and choppy conditions.
- The Lite Drop-Stitch materials on WAVE models make for a high-quality, extremely lightweight SUP at an unbeatable price. Combined with stringer tech, this extra stifff board is ready to provide you with ultimate paddling performance.
- Featuring a 4mm thick diamond-pattern EVA footpad, the WAVE models offer users an excellent grip experience. An artistic “WAVE” graphic is applied to the footpad.
- The WAVE collection offers a wider board shape. The 81cm (32″) width provides stability while still maintaining a glide-friendly design.
- Featuring the popular all-round board shape and generous thickness, the WAVE SUPs glide easily and are appealing to riders of every ability level.
- The WAVE collection has been designed with 2+4+1 Steel D-Rings. The two D-Rings on the middle of deck can easily be transformed to facilitate a kayak attachment. (*Kayak seat is optional)
- The bungee cord system is located at the tail of the board. It gives you more freedom to paddle, while having safe access to your gear.
- A central handle makes it easy for you to carry of the board.
- A single central 9″ push-in fin
- Accesories included with the board: SUP backpack, hand pump, sup coil leash, aluminum adjustable Allstyle paddle
Aquatone air boards offer a wider shape for all skill levels. The 32″ (81cm) width provides superior stability while still maintaining a fast design to glide through the water with minimal drag.
All Aquatone boards feature six inches of thickness, which makes the SUP super stable compared to a 4-inch iSUP. The extra 2 inches are perfect for larger paddlers who want to make sure there is absolutely no flex in the board under their weight. The 6-inch board is also ideal for anyone who wants to feel very secure while out on the water.
DIAMOND GROOVING FOOTPAD
A single-piece, soft-brushed EVA footpad features 4mm of diamond grooving to provide ultimate traction and comfort.
INTEGRATED BUNGEE CORDS
The expandable and adjustable front bungee system lets riders “grab and go” with safe and easy access to their gear. Easily attach extras like a dry bag or loose gear, snacks and your water bottle.
CENTER GRAB HANDLE
An integrated center grab handle provides easy lift and non-stress transport. All Aquatone handles feature neoprene and rubber pad design, providing strength and giving the user a solid grab and a comfortable carrying experience.
KAYAK SEAT ATTACHMENT
2 Extra D-Rings in the middle of the board allow you to attach an optional Kayak seat, sold separately.
- ALLSTYLE PADDLE
- HAND PUMP
- SUP GEAR BACKPACK
- SUP COIL LEASH
- CENTRAL 9″ PUSH-IN FIN
MAX. USERS: 1
MAX. PRESSURE: 15psi
REC. PAYLOAD: 110kg/243lbs
MAX. PAYLOAD: 150kg/331lbs